Friday 18 April 2014

Friday Funding Fun

I am an avid recycler. I have long since passed the stage where the repurposed or preloved items outweigh the new in my home. I have tried over several years to follow this principle [of course new things do cross the thresh hold from time to time- saint I ain't!] so that I don't create a manufacturing space for something else to be made. I am a very regular freecycler [I do receive but give away a great deal more] and love nothing more that giving /receiving items from family or friends as well as lending and borrowing.

The London Scarcity project is a fine example of what can be achieved with the discarded objects that were destined to be buried in a big hole in the ground

http://www.paulogoldstein.com/The-Scarcity-Project

Arilx

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Aloicious Did Next

 After laying low for a few months Horsham's spoof artist Aloicious Shaftspole has been up to his tricks again. A 'what three words&...