Saturday 26 April 2014

The Tickling Stick

I found this on Pinterest [a place representing an endless opportunity to pursue displacement activities!] and it made me guffaw for it happens to me regularly....in my case it's a most gorgeous young rescue Staffie called Bunty who belongs to my friend S. When I house sparkle for S Bunty regularly quietly steals the feather duster and then gallops off into the garden with it. I also have another marvellous tea leaf who is a black flat coated retriever called Fleur who half inches my cleaning clothes when she thinks I am paying her insufficient attention. It's these moments that add to the joy of my house sparkling elf joblets...I really genuinely do love what I do!

Arilx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Marching on

 Well March is being a bit of a madam isn't she. One minute she's teasing us with blue skies and a sun with some warmth in it and th...