Thursday 3 April 2014

Monthly Review

Just to check back in with myself really to make sure that I'm doing what I set out to do at the beginning of the year. If I change my mind I have also given myself permission to stop.

Lovely morris dancing chum has lent me another Ronald Hutton book to get my teeth into...well maybe not literally...he might be a little cheesed off with me if I return it to him with chewed edges! This time it's "Blood Mistletoe"- a biggish tome so that should keep me out of mischief for a wee while.

Online Book of the Face chum posted up the following veggie recipe. I have trialled it and it's delicious even if my naughty meat eating males did mutter something about bacon. Rest assured that they were severely scolded and sent to sit on the naughty step!

http://naturallyella.com/2013/04/12/smoked-paprika-red-potatoes-and-egg-bake/

Arilx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Friday

 Hope everyone has a good Easter break. I saw this massive pug shaped egg on one of my recent forays and the utter ridiculousness of it just...