Wednesday 6 June 2018

In the pink.

Some toerag seems to have stolen all my natural pink highlights overnight and replaced them with grey ones...this state of affairs obviously couldn't continue so, with a day off, I dragged my rump into town and plonked it into the hairdresser's chair. Thankfully I'm now happily repinked and whilst out and about I decided to duck into our local museum to catch their latest exhibitions and see what was out in the garden. If these photos are anything to go by this pink has definitely been the colour of the day!














Arilx

9 comments:

  1. I’ve just had my first burgundy highlights in my still (just) red hair and I’m loving them! A late starter as I’m a Grandma to ten!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't start until my 51st birthday last year. I'd braved red and brown highlights occasionally. These are a dark pink rather than a baby pink. Never too late! 10 grandchildren gosh! Arilx
      Arilx

      Delete
  2. This made me laugh, about the hair. Someone has daubed grey on the roots of my hair too. I need to do the roots but its such a bother.
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm too lazy to deal with roots which is why I've gone down the foils route.
      Arilx

      Delete
  3. Darn-my blonde got stolen overnight with gray as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My naturally red hair suddenly went 'blonde' over the course of about 6 months - not ready to join the 'gringer brigade' found me reaching for henna - with variable success. The first attempts were a little too bohemian even for me, but now I happy with the redhead I have now become.

    ReplyDelete

What Aloicious Did Next

 After laying low for a few months Horsham's spoof artist Aloicious Shaftspole has been up to his tricks again. A 'what three words&...