Thursday 22 June 2023

Gnome not at home.

 We'd been out of the car a mere twenty minutes when I stumbled across this up a side street in Cricklade. Normally a meter cupboard wouldn't draw my attention, but then usually it doesn't have this in the middle of it.....


Of course, being me I had to stop and take a second look....I knocked politely, but there was no gnome at home!


Walking a little further down I spotted my quarry in the window of the big house [that's a black blind you can see behind the little fella so I wasn't invading their privacy]. Obviously Monday afternoon is for lifting weights for this particular gnome😆


Have a great weekend everyone....we're dancing in a certain set of rather well known stones down in the West Country for a belated Solstice celebration with the druids.

Arilx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring

 'Where flowers bloom so does hope.' Lady Bird Johnson Bluebells and Ramsons as far as the eye could see. A gentle poddle around the...