Sunday 23 June 2024

Little London By The Sea

 'Little London By The Sea' or as you most probably know it....Brighton and Hove 'actually'. Although it's 20 miles from here, I have danced in Tewkesbury several more times than here. Actually up until yesterday I'd only managed one measly pub stand about 10 years ago, so am now most delighted to have made amends. We had poorly souls yesterday, so I was kept busier flinging my sticks about than I had expected with no time for photos then. However, this is such a life affirming place and has such a groovy vibe [it has its problems like everywhere else granted] that I made it my mission to grab a few shots on our walk down from the car park. What you get here is oodles of colour and characters...it's the most fantastic place to people watch and frankly I think you'd stick out more if you turned up wearing a twinset and pearls. Several pieces of street art for you and a fellow who, having had a few sherbets, desperately wanted to gatecrash the dancing. Brighton Morris just shuffled up and made a space for him...then he stopped messing about and gave it a good go. The headgear was just hilarious😈 The ladies killing themselves laughing in the background are all part of the same group.


















I'll endeavour to do a couple more holiday related posts, but you know me...this was a grab-and-go type of post which I could get out into blogland quickly just so that you know I'm still kicking around!

Arilx


No comments:

Post a Comment

The beauty of a window

 I came across this window when I was away....the colours took my breath away💙💚 Hope you have a peaceful weekend with much joy. Arilx