Due to certain practical reasons we're currently not travelling beyond Horsham unless it's for a medical appointment, but that should hopefully change within the next couple of weeks. However, I used this event to inspire the route of my walk yesterday to see what jewel coloured blooms I could find in the garden of the Unitarian Church and our sensory garden within the park. All things considered I don't think I did too badly on my scaled down free version....
The life and adventures of a mildly dotty old bird.
Tuesday, 8 April 2025
Tulip Festival
Today is the start of Arundel Castle's Tulip Festival. It looks stunning and I've popped up a link from a few years ago to give you a flavour.
Due to certain practical reasons we're currently not travelling beyond Horsham unless it's for a medical appointment, but that should hopefully change within the next couple of weeks. However, I used this event to inspire the route of my walk yesterday to see what jewel coloured blooms I could find in the garden of the Unitarian Church and our sensory garden within the park. All things considered I don't think I did too badly on my scaled down free version....
Due to certain practical reasons we're currently not travelling beyond Horsham unless it's for a medical appointment, but that should hopefully change within the next couple of weeks. However, I used this event to inspire the route of my walk yesterday to see what jewel coloured blooms I could find in the garden of the Unitarian Church and our sensory garden within the park. All things considered I don't think I did too badly on my scaled down free version....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Goosed
29th September is Michaelmas and was once the traditional day for hosting a goose fair. It also happened to be my birthday and this old goos...
-
Whoops, double whoops and thrice times whoops.....this returned home with me on Saturday. For a measly 350 pennies I could hardly leave it ...
-
Hello.... I've got a brief lull before my old school friend is arriving for supper so thought I'd just pop in. Our Christmas has th...
-
It might have been teeming down with rain on Tuesday in Battersea, but that wasn't going to dampen my spirits. Arty L and I were meetin...









The tulip festival looks amazing, but would be a bit too far away from me. But the lavender fields in Yorkshire are worth a look for those up north.
ReplyDeleteThat church garden is glorious but the Arundel i bloom video is breath-taking! I hope you can get there next year. xxx
ReplyDeleteYou found quite a bit of beauty despite your limitations. Thank you for sharing.
ReplyDeleteYou definitely didn't do badly at all! Thank you for sharing spring's bounty! xxx
ReplyDelete