Thus far February has done a rather splendid job carrying over the leaden skies of January. I really don't mind this time of year, but I am not big on dull colours. It was meant to be dry last week when we paid a long overdue return to the Farnham Sculpture Park, but Zeus and Jupiter had been busy boys and instead we got showers. Somehow though, being encased in suitable waterproof clothing with brollies and under the tree canopy, it didn't seem that bad. If you are craving anything that isn't grey right now then please let me bring to you the pieces that stood out for their colour with a couple of cheeky pieces thrown in for good measure.
The life and adventures of a mildly dotty old bird.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Decisions, decisions.
Now that's what I call a sign. If you're wondering we plumped for a spot of lunch at the Partridge in Singleton after completing our...
-
Whoops, double whoops and thrice times whoops.....this returned home with me on Saturday. For a measly 350 pennies I could hardly leave it ...
-
Hello.... I've got a brief lull before my old school friend is arriving for supper so thought I'd just pop in. Our Christmas has th...
-
It might have been teeming down with rain on Tuesday in Battersea, but that wasn't going to dampen my spirits. Arty L and I were meetin...










I'm craving a trip to the St Paul conservatory
ReplyDeleteI too crave colors!
i love the kind of mind that created Mangled. That steam punk pair of wheels is very cool too. I'd put those in my garden.
ReplyDeleteI like the giant chive! Next week I begin a 10 hour stained glass class
ReplyDeleteI am very excited by this.