Wednesday 10 July 2024

No Bull

 My parents sent me one of their holiday snaps this week....unlike other people who receive such things mine was of the sign for 'Squeezeguts Alley' [it's very narrow] in Truro because they thought that their daughter might like it. Too right I flipping loved it. In their defence I should say that they took this one to share with me- their usual snaps are of beautiful things they've seen. Friends also keep a look-out for me as they know how much I appreciate it.

This is my latest offering...sometimes I go deliberately hunting, but it's more often a chance encounter. All I was doing was turning the car round before I started work. My brain couldn't quite fathom what my eyes were telling me to start with. It makes a welcome variation to the more normal 'beware of the bull' version I see!


๐ŸArilx๐Ÿ

8 comments:

  1. What a shame it didn't feature a picture of the beast!
    My latest encounter was with warning in an Ironbridge shop that children left unattended would be sold to the circus! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it would have made it even more amusing. Arilx

      Delete
  2. I don't know whether that is comical or menacing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's meant to be amusing apparently. I don't think the landowner would be pleased to find you trespassing though! Arilx

      Delete
  3. Well, now that sent me off on a merry explore. It appears that there is a southern goat which lives in Antarctica. Did they bring one to the estate? I'm so curious.

    The things that I learn from blogs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's just the landowner's idea of a joke to keep people off his estate. I wasn't sure at first though. Arilx

      Delete
  4. Any clues on what an Antarctic Goat might be? A white one? Frosty temperament?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did google it, but apparently it's just there for comedic effect. Arilx

      Delete

More from Alton

 As I'm usually that gal with a plan up her sleeve, my original one had to be scotched because what I'd chosen wasn't open. A qu...