Friday, 14 August 2026

Making stuff

 


With the curved ball we were thrown last year my head has been elsewhere, but slowly my crafting mojo has started to creep back. I've wanted an Oak King and a Holly.King (they duel every solstice and the winner depends on the time of year), but I haven't seen anything I like. Instead I am making my own. Progress is a bit start and stop as I work how to do the next step. It's way off from being finished, but am happy with it thus far. I've spent years not trying to do things because I don't think it will be good enough, but that's daft because you don't need anyone else's approval do you if it's only for yourself.  Hope you have a good weekend.

Arilx



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Making stuff

  With the curved ball we were thrown last year my head has been elsewhere, but slowly my crafting mojo has started to creep back. I've ...