Friday 21 July 2023

Holiday Treat

 When I looked back over a few previous blog posts about our holidays I noticed that there seemed to be a theme running through them...often we come back with a locally made picture or an object which we can hang up on our wall [last year it was a ceramic greenman]. Every time I see them it brings back happy memories of our travels and experiences. This year we have repeated the pattern and it's a piece made by Rustic Revolution. Aside from it being beautiful [we both fell in love with it and thankfully it was within our budget] it ticks all the boxes for me as it's made from locally sourced organic wool and is mounted on a vintage wool blanket. We've just got to decide where to put it now!


Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend.

Arilx



10 comments:

  1. Beautiful picture, no wonder you couldn’t resist buying it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really lovely - a real keeper

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love him! He made me smile too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In wool! What a treat and we understand why you fell in love with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't really looking to buy anything that day, but I knew that I'm unlikely to be up that way anytime soon so a purchase was made

      Delete
  5. What a fantastic treat! I love the ethics behind it, too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Where possible I do like to buy handmade from small businesses.

      Delete

Getting up to mischief

Isn't it a tad frustrating when you see something you think you'd really enjoy and you can't manage it for a multitude of reason...