Tuesday 1 October 2019

Not feeling the blues.

Hand on heart I haven't seen buskers which have entertained me so much since this chap in London a couple of years ago http://gnatbottomedtowers.blogspot.com/search?q=busker. This lot are called the Dead Beats and are just fantastic. Good blues and funny!



They were played to a big crowd outside the Buttercross in Winchester on Saturday. We did film a bit of them, but I have no idea how to import that type of footage so I've put up a Youtube clip to amuse you!


Arilx

6 comments:

  1. Lol,Love it!.I could stand and watch these for hours!,xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant; am sure I saw 'them' busking streetside in the summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you did. They seem to gad about!
      Arilx

      Delete
  3. I've seen these in Dorset this year too,they are are great.I always admire his wife who sits with him.I've seen them a couple of times now there x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you thought they were good too. His wife sells the CDs.
      Arilx

      Delete

Marching on

 Well March is being a bit of a madam isn't she. One minute she's teasing us with blue skies and a sun with some warmth in it and th...