Friday 28 October 2022

Little works of art

 All the work that has gone into the making of these beautiful children's shoes💗 I have never seen so many pairs in one place at one time. To appreciate the workmanship I thought they merited some close up shots and a post all of their own. My friend E and I couldn't decide whether those were owls or little Japanese gentlemen adorning the front in the third picture down! From one of the displays in Worthing museum.







Just a short one today. We have exciting things happening this weekend so please keep your fingers crossed that the weather is clement. 

Arilx

4 comments:

  1. I see owls! Aren't they wonderful?
    The sun's just come out here after almost 48 hours of incessant rain - enjoy your weekend. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those little shoes are darling. Staying tuned...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness, these are beautiful!! The owls are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Owls, I say. Look at those beaks!

    ReplyDelete

Good Friday

 Hope everyone has a good Easter break. I saw this massive pug shaped egg on one of my recent forays and the utter ridiculousness of it just...