Monday 27 March 2023

Touring Art Monday

 Even though I have hardly travelled any great distance these past couple of weeks [bar for work last weekend] I seem to have encountered a lot of street art in its various forms. With the need to schedule all my posts for the next few days I've decided to go a bit rogue and just share one picture a day, its location and credit the artist where it's known😀 Monday's offering.


The Boxhill Stepping Stones by Uncle Stubble on the side of a house in Dorking.

Arilx

4 comments:

  1. That's a refreshing change from the usual kiddie scribble! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The scribbles are called tags I think. Arilx

      Delete
  2. Is there a story about Boxhill Stepping Stones? I guess we should look that up. Your street has interesting art. Ours has collections of gutter trash!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's on the list of local places to see on the ever expanding list but haven't got there yet. I don't know if there's a story behind it. They go across the River Mole. Arilx

      Delete

The cityscape

 From my all too short time spent in Birmingham my impressions are that this city does Victorian and Modern architecture fabulously. If you&...