Monday 1 November 2021

Halloween Nuptials

 After an 18 month Covid induced delay, we were finally able to go to our friends' wedding on Friday....as you can see it was far removed from the more traditional wedding and they had reinterpreted every aspect of their day to match their taste. For us it was a fabulous day and their friends were all so sociable...I'm not generally a great lover of such events, but I'll make an exception for this one. Lots of us stayed overnight and all reconvened for a leisurely late breakfast....just what was needed after an evening of purple dragon's blood cocktails!! I think the selection of photos will give you a good idea of what we experienced❤❤









Arilx

PS The skeleton is called Boney Tony and he normally lives in their dining room💀


2 comments:

  1. That looks like a fun event. Love the costumes of the happy couple.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the most fun I've ever had at any wedding I've been to [bar my own of course!] Arilx

      Delete

Good Friday

 Hope everyone has a good Easter break. I saw this massive pug shaped egg on one of my recent forays and the utter ridiculousness of it just...