Friday 11 August 2023

Pretty as a picture

A deconsecrated chapel in Horsham was converted into a hairdressers a couple of years ago. It's now sporting these bright painted flowers on its door [by artist Deborah Ann Crago]


The entrance gates to the Human Nature garden in the park have recently undergone a fresh paint job too and the details really ping again.

At the top of the wooden gatepost there is now a small hole. Curiosity has always got the better of me...just a quick peep I think....wouldn't want to miss anything. Ta-dah my efforts were rewarded. I'm sure that it must be a fairly new addition. I'm too nosy to have missed it!!

 

Have a great weekend!

Arilx


6 comments:

  1. We love them all but that wrought iron gate is a real treasure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're in Horsham Park if you ever make it up this way.

      Delete
  2. Ah, that lovely door is so pretty!! I am glad you saw that and the pretty gate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm always chuffed to find new stuff on my local patch.

      Delete
  3. Such lovely finds.. you got some great pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Glad you enjoyed the images.

      Delete

Getting up to mischief

Isn't it a tad frustrating when you see something you think you'd really enjoy and you can't manage it for a multitude of reason...