The life and adventures of a mildly dotty old bird.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Goosed
29th September is Michaelmas and was once the traditional day for hosting a goose fair. It also happened to be my birthday and this old goos...
-
Whoops, double whoops and thrice times whoops.....this returned home with me on Saturday. For a measly 350 pennies I could hardly leave it ...
-
Hello.... I've got a brief lull before my old school friend is arriving for supper so thought I'd just pop in. Our Christmas has th...
-
It might have been teeming down with rain on Tuesday in Battersea, but that wasn't going to dampen my spirits. Arty L and I were meetin...

You, at least, only have one superior furry being, we on the other hand have two...one affectionately nicknamed 'The Princess' not without good reason (she keeps us firmly and disdainfully under her paw) the other is super bossy and demanding - we have no chance to forget their elevated status....
ReplyDeleteI love cats. I can see their minds are in over drive looking at their eyes.My son says their all just like big predator cats, wondering how they can dominate everything around them.
ReplyDelete