Tuesday 12 January 2021

If you can't do down to the woods today....

 


This may not look like it, but this shot was taken on a very wet day a couple of months ago. We were truly drenched by the time we got home. The weather for the next few days is set to be far from fair in my part of the world, so the woods will be very muddy and slippy underfoot. I shall be working so going to the woods is not an option for me, but if you fancy having an arboreal experience whilst staying in the dry perhaps this might provide a good halfway house https://mymodernmet.com/forest-sounds-tree-fm/?fbclid=IwAR1nf64Enu4Cx8KIRF6e1b5m_wOYoGsL91yYzE9kVJOEkqC-Td4GREA9G6c

Arilx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The cityscape

 From my all too short time spent in Birmingham my impressions are that this city does Victorian and Modern architecture fabulously. If you&...