Tuesday 11 May 2021

In the id parade


I know, I know I said I wasn't going to post today, but I'm in a rainbow sort of mood having had a smashing afternoon off and out with my friend Ice Badger. With her full permission she's happy for me to pop up a photo of her here. Over the years I've known her she's had her hair all sorts of splendid colours, but she's gone for the whole shebang this time and was even matching her leggings. I had to laugh....she'd best not rob a bank because she wouldn't be difficult to track down and she'd never get past the id parade! We'd actually met up because unusually she's got a week off so we took the opportunity to have a nose around [she likes the same sort of weird stuff as me] and eat cake as she'd got a new job we needed to celebrate!

Arilx

3 comments:

  1. Ha...quickly read this as matching leg hair!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy days SHOULD be celebrated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love people who are not frightened of being themselves and your friend looks like one.
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete

Not bog standard.

Look at these beautiful cast iron panels. The design is called 'Floral Adamish' and is one of three which the company Walter Macfarl...