I went to a belated Mabon celebration with my friends S & A last Friday...what I didn't anticipate was being presented with a massive birthday cake A had made me the day before๐๐
Arilx
The life and adventures of a mildly dotty old bird.
I went to a belated Mabon celebration with my friends S & A last Friday...what I didn't anticipate was being presented with a massive birthday cake A had made me the day before๐๐
29th September is Michaelmas and was once the traditional day for hosting a goose fair. It also happened to be my birthday and this old goos...
21.?!!! x
ReplyDeleteI wish! Arilx
DeleteOh! I didn't know you were a Sarah too! Great cake - you're much younger than me though ;) lol
ReplyDeleteNot that much younger! Arilx
DeleteHappy Birthday Aril, 21 years old I see! ๐
ReplyDeleteI struggle to remember how old I am sometimes, but I do know that I'm approximately 21 and a very big bit now! Arilx
Delete