Tuesday 14 February 2023

A Heart of Gold

 


"Having a heart of gold" is a lovely thing to say about somebody, but for today's useless bit of information we all have a bit of trace gold in our hearts along with other metals. Of course today it's all about romance so I shall gleefully ignore the whole thing. I have invested a whole 75 pennies on a packet of Mr GBT's favourite biccies, but beyond that it's business very much as usual. I'm not completely hard hearted though because I know for many it's a very special day which they like to mark so here's my latest appropriately themed topper seen on my adventure out with my friend E on Sunday.


Hope you enjoy your Tuesday however you're spending itπŸ’“πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ’—πŸ’˜πŸ’πŸ’žπŸ’ŸπŸŒΉπŸ’Œ

Arilx




6 comments:

  1. Your local yarn bombers are very busy people, and very imaginative (and seasonal). (We wonder if they collect them back and recycle....) Enjoy your St Valentines Day. (PS your heart of gold looks like our Danish glass Christmas decorations. They are big on hearts at xmas time over there). Xxx Mr T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are a couple of different groups who do them. I've seen some being reused, but with some new stuff added to them. Arilx

      Delete
  2. I wonder if that crochet Eros survived until this morning or whether some bloke who'd forgotten today's date swiped it and passed it off as a love token? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. My other half also was the recipient of something close to his heart (stomach) he was given fudge! He was delighted (just a simple soul with a happy tum!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got given a bag of Bombay mix...yum! Arilx

      Delete

Not bog standard.

Look at these beautiful cast iron panels. The design is called 'Floral Adamish' and is one of three which the company Walter Macfarl...