What the heck eh- knickers to the cold and rain. Best buddy S over, big mugs of tea, plate of homemade flapjacks, loads of jawing and erm several bottles of blindingly bright nail varnish. So what did we get up to.....
Drew a rough mandala pattern on the shiny side of an unwanted cd with a permanent marker and then used the varnish as paint. We plan to do the same with another one and then stick them togeher with double sided tape and hang them in our windows. Nothing sophisticated- just a bit of free recycled fun.
Arilx
The life and adventures of a mildly dotty old bird.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Decisions, decisions.
Now that's what I call a sign. If you're wondering we plumped for a spot of lunch at the Partridge in Singleton after completing our...
-
Whoops, double whoops and thrice times whoops.....this returned home with me on Saturday. For a measly 350 pennies I could hardly leave it ...
-
Hello.... I've got a brief lull before my old school friend is arriving for supper so thought I'd just pop in. Our Christmas has th...
-
It might have been teeming down with rain on Tuesday in Battersea, but that wasn't going to dampen my spirits. Arty L and I were meetin...

No comments:
Post a Comment