Saturday 21 November 2015

When times are tough.....

I don't watch the news these days nor do I read newspapers. For a moment last weekend I wondered about whether it was safe to go to London so soon after the tragic events that unfolded in Paris. However, it was only a moment and I quickly decided that I would absolutely carry on as normal. To do otherwise would be giving ground to these monsters. Russell's Howard's comments this week absolutely summed it all up for me along with the moving tributes and the sight of the Parisiennes queuing with quiet dignity to donate blood the next day. I've drawn comfort about the human spirit from many quarters and this is perfect. I saw many helpers.


Arilx

No comments:

Post a Comment

All work and no plays makes for a very dull day.....

Grey Monday and I'm up for a spot of fun...after I'd finished work I carried on driving to the nearby village of Billingshurst. Form...