Sunday 22 May 2016

Ten Green Bottles


Yes well clearly there are only two, but the other version made for a better blog title. This caught my eye recently as an unusual piece of art using recycled materials. I sneakily turned over the price label to see how much it would set me back. £895...I have no idea of the man hours it takes to produce a piece of art work such as this, but I have left it in its current location!

If I were to invest in a piece of art using fragments of old wine bottles this would be my artist of choice. Her work is simply stunning.

Arilx

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Might plagiarise and feature her work in one of my own posts. xx

    ReplyDelete

Good Friday

 Hope everyone has a good Easter break. I saw this massive pug shaped egg on one of my recent forays and the utter ridiculousness of it just...