Monday 28 November 2016

Equine Road Safety

My little part of Sussex is definitely horsey....the winding roads see many a horse box upon them at the weekend and even a certain famous horse loving celebrity with her very own pink equestrian box lives here. This is reflected in the local road crossings where there is a large area set aside for them to wait.


What I want to know is how do the poor things press the button? ;-) Particularly if they are of a smaller stature like this little chap!


I am still waiting excitedly to see this feat performed....the novelty of seeing something new always tickles me!

Arilx




2 comments:

  1. I once had a horse who liked ice cream so much, he stuck his head in the ice cream van to request his own. I'm sure he could have managed to press a button!

    ReplyDelete

Marching on

 Well March is being a bit of a madam isn't she. One minute she's teasing us with blue skies and a sun with some warmth in it and th...