Sunday 6 November 2016

Simple Things....

Supposedly simple things please simple minds. I am disproportionately proud of my achievement of getting the apple peel off in one go....here's the proof.....


A similar rush was achieved by my successful mission to get to the crust of the baguette yesterday as well. Yes I know I should share....on occasion I do. However, it's all out warfare here for the honour....all manner of dirty tricks are employed to claim it for yourself. Yesterday I won!

Hmmm I think the old adage perhaps could have been written about me....;-)

Arilx

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. My stomach rules my head all the time...food and the thought of a treat provides the greatest motivation!
      Arilx

      Delete
    2. I'll share your baguette - you can have the 2 ends and I'll tuck into the middle. We must be made for each other. Perhaps we could share a box of chocolates - I'll go for the soft centres. What about you? :)
      xx

      Delete
    3. So long as I can have a caramel or a Turkish Delight I am happy with whatever you don't want!
      Arilx

      Delete

Marching on

 Well March is being a bit of a madam isn't she. One minute she's teasing us with blue skies and a sun with some warmth in it and th...