Friday, 15 November 2019

Growing

When the pair of you are actually hobbit sized I can't tell you how satisfying it is when you get the long shadows with the low sunlight at this time of year. It looked like we'd grown into giants last Sunday!


We're back to our normal short selves now, but we enjoyed it while it lasted. Have a fantastic weekend everyone!

Arilx

2 comments:

  1. I always find it makes me look a lot slimmer too and in my books a bonus! have a good weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The seasonal changing of the shadows' dance IS entertaining! I'm in a new residence this winter -- and in the process of learning where to move the plant pots and cats' beds to catch those precious daylight rays.

    ReplyDelete

Madfabulous

It was a bit of an overcast rainy day [not surprising really as we were in Wales which is renowned for it] when we paid Plas Newydd House a ...