Tuesday 14 December 2021

The guardian of Hell's Corner


I'm not in the mood for glitter and sparkles today so this is my rather darker offering instead. She is hidden away in a corner where not many would tread [I had been told about her beforehand] otherwise I think she'd have been removed long ago. Behind her lies the unconsecrated area of our churchyard where the likes of executed criminals lie in unmarked graves. It's known locally as Hell's Corner💀😈❤

Back to a more twinkly service tomorrow!!

Arilx

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Quite unusual for little conservative Horsham eh! Arilx

      Delete
  2. Moods are what they are: sometimes, we read Poe; other times, Jerome K. Jerome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Which churchyard is this? I've recently moved into the area and I'd love to go visit this little head

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was in St Mary's but I'm afraid somebody's removed it now. Arilx

      Delete

What Aloicious Did Next

 After laying low for a few months Horsham's spoof artist Aloicious Shaftspole has been up to his tricks again. A 'what three words&...