Another visit to one of my favourite haunts....Nymans Gardens [NT] which is near here and perfect if you've only got a couple of hours to spare before the light starts going at this time of year. This time I went with my friend E and we were treated to one of those bitterly cold, but crystal clear days of sunshine that I appreciate at this time of year. The light at this time of year is amazing and much welcomed when on so many other days the clouds stay resolutely grey. At the moment the gardens seem to be a bit in between seasons. Most of the Autumn colour is gone yet a few of the late summer flowers still hang on tenaciously in amongst all the dead leaves. It makes for an interesting contrast when you walk past the borders.
The life and adventures of a mildly dotty old bird.
Wednesday, 1 December 2021
A bit betwixt and between
Just a couple of shots...don't want to overegg the Christmas posts this month🎄🎅🤶
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Goosed
29th September is Michaelmas and was once the traditional day for hosting a goose fair. It also happened to be my birthday and this old goos...
-
Whoops, double whoops and thrice times whoops.....this returned home with me on Saturday. For a measly 350 pennies I could hardly leave it ...
-
Hello.... I've got a brief lull before my old school friend is arriving for supper so thought I'd just pop in. Our Christmas has th...
-
It might have been teeming down with rain on Tuesday in Battersea, but that wasn't going to dampen my spirits. Arty L and I were meetin...












OVEREGG THE CHRISTMAS POSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete