Arilx
The life and adventures of a mildly dotty old bird.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Madfabulous
It was a bit of an overcast rainy day [not surprising really as we were in Wales which is renowned for it] when we paid Plas Newydd House a ...
-
Whoops, double whoops and thrice times whoops.....this returned home with me on Saturday. For a measly 350 pennies I could hardly leave it ...
-
Hello.... I've got a brief lull before my old school friend is arriving for supper so thought I'd just pop in. Our Christmas has th...
-
It might have been teeming down with rain on Tuesday in Battersea, but that wasn't going to dampen my spirits. Arty L and I were meetin...

Quite perky for a Monday morning myself. Have a great week mate. xx
ReplyDeleteYou too m'dear but remember to RESTxx
DeleteOkey dokey xx
DeleteWhy do Falconers always have to dress-up as if they're taking part in a Robin Hood film?
ReplyDeleteIn this case it was a Medieval weekend so perhaps we can let him off this once but otherwise? Pass!
DeleteArilx
Aren't they just such majestic birds? Great pic
ReplyDelete