Wednesday 4 July 2018

It's all glitz and glamour here!

Well now I've been featured on a video has all this fame gone to my head you might wonder....I had a free day yesterday so was it spent enjoying caviar and champers in one of the boxes at Wimbledon....

Was it heck! I've been up to my elbows in plastic milk bottle tops and other lovelies sorting out the next batch of recycling to send off for charity and making these info boards for an event I'm helping out at on Sunday.



In between these celebrity activities I baked a lemon drizzle cake....even now at 51 I'm always delighted to have a bowl to scrape afterwards. Cook's privilege and all that! It feels splendid to have cleared some of the backlog of unfinished chores, but next time I have a day off I have arranged to spend it not bogged down in gruntwork!

Arilx

4 comments:

  1. I do hope that you were wearing an evening dress and sparkly earrings while you were doing these Aril.And you could have signed them off with your autograph!..I really loved your video and will watch it again because I found it really relaxing,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Naturally I was dripping in diamonds whilst spreading glue everywhere except where I was supposed to be putting it! The Bald explorer does lots of short videos if you want to see more. There's a second one featuring us showing the church at Singleton which was shot on the same day and is on Youtube. It sounds like I know what I'm talking about...it's all down to Google and clever editing believe me! Arilx

      Delete
  2. Mmmm lemon drizzle cake is one of my favourites, I have 3 lemons sitting in the fruit bowl. Now look what you've done, lol
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was what Mr GBT requested for his birthday cake. Mainly demolished now!
      Arilx

      Delete

What Aloicious Did Next

 After laying low for a few months Horsham's spoof artist Aloicious Shaftspole has been up to his tricks again. A 'what three words&...