Tuesday 14 August 2018

Pampered pets!

It would seem that the pooches of Surrey enjoy a higher class of beverage when out and about at the local dog show....unlike their poorer down at heel cousins in West Sussex it's not just Adam's Ale on offer, but Pawsecco and beer by the looks of things😁



Lovely afternoon spent performing at a fete/dog show combo not far from here. Unfortunately I had a funny turn during the first set [think I was fighting an infection which showed up with the extra exertion required to dance in humid conditions on grass wearing a mask] so had to pull out and watch instead. It gave me ample time to observe all the different family dogs there...I "know" just how varied the canine world is, but it wasn't until I saw just how many species crowded together in a small space that I really appreciated it!

Arilx

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Aloicious Did Next

 After laying low for a few months Horsham's spoof artist Aloicious Shaftspole has been up to his tricks again. A 'what three words&...