The life and adventures of a mildly dotty old bird.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Decisions, decisions.
Now that's what I call a sign. If you're wondering we plumped for a spot of lunch at the Partridge in Singleton after completing our...
-
Whoops, double whoops and thrice times whoops.....this returned home with me on Saturday. For a measly 350 pennies I could hardly leave it ...
-
Hello.... I've got a brief lull before my old school friend is arriving for supper so thought I'd just pop in. Our Christmas has th...
-
It might have been teeming down with rain on Tuesday in Battersea, but that wasn't going to dampen my spirits. Arty L and I were meetin...

Happy Anniversary to you both!!.I know what you mean when you say where has all that time gone.It goes so fast.Ive clocked up 43 years on the 4th Oct and can remember my wedding day as though it was yesterday.Its all the years in between I get muddled up with!.Glad that you had a lovely time in Oslo.xx
ReplyDeleteCoNgRaTuLaTiOnS!!!
ReplyDeleteBut yes - we 'celebrated' (well - noted then duly ignored) our 29th this year. Where does time go?
Happy Anniversary!
ReplyDeleteMy brother and a friend went to Oslo in June, they loved it but are still in shock over the prices. His mate asked for a slice of cake to go with his coffee and got charged £12 for it! x
Very well done for staying the course! x
ReplyDeleteThank you all for the kind commentsx
ReplyDeleteArilx
Happy Anniversary to you both:)
ReplyDelete