Sunday 16 September 2018

Diving in.

Hello! You know what it's like when you've seen loads in a very short space of time and it seems like you've been away forever? I'm going through that right now! My brain needs a little time to process and sort the experiences I've had before I can sift out the bits I want to blog about, so please bear with me. It's been amazing though. Whilst I trundle through photos and get myself back into the groove, let me leave you with this lot who were suspended down the bridge cables when we crossed the river.


Arilx 

4 comments:

  1. Oooh lovely - looking forward to seeing where they are

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is a great image to describe getting back into the swim of things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sam. They really caught my eye and they're just part of an everyday bridge.
      Arilx

      Delete

Good Friday

 Hope everyone has a good Easter break. I saw this massive pug shaped egg on one of my recent forays and the utter ridiculousness of it just...