Wednesday 26 September 2018

Not quite Madame Tussauds!

I've still got some Norwegian photos to share, but am currently twonking about and not getting on with editing them so please bear with me as I skip forwards and backwards in time over the next few days!

Meanwhile we had a lovely sunny day for our silver wedding anniversary and as ever Mr GBT willingly went along with another of my hare brained ideas. I think he quite liked this one though....800 years of history depicted in teasel head figures inside Chidham Church. I know not why, but it's genius. A few to amuse.










They very much appealed to my sense of humour.

Arilx

4 comments:

  1. How brilliant! and a very clever idea, was it a fundraiser? makes a change from a flower festival and christmas trees

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Despite having tried I can't find a thing out about them. I gather they've been there quite a while.
      Arilx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thankfully they're high up so there's no possibility of people touching them!
      Arilx

      Delete

What Aloicious Did Next

 After laying low for a few months Horsham's spoof artist Aloicious Shaftspole has been up to his tricks again. A 'what three words&...