Monday 24 September 2018

Washing my dirty laundry in public.

I am literally divulging details of my dirty washing on the blog, but I shall be restrained and only talk of matters pertaining to my recent purchase of the Ecozone ecoball. Indeed I have gone wild and I dug my short arms into my long pockets and invested £18 into one of these.


The initial outlay seems quite steep, but several people had recommended it and the feedback was that they last up for absolutely ages [they don't keep your whites absolutely pristine, but that's not that important to me] and in the long run it's going to save me more. Mr GBT was highly sceptical when it came [I kept its arrival as a surprise for precisely that reason], but in the three weeks we've been using it he's admitted that he hasn't noticed any changes. The changeover has been very straightforward and my washing smells clean. I have bought a small box of washing powder to keep in case of emergencies.

If sometimes you feel like your actions are such a drop in the ocean and why keep ploughing on this article might encourage you https://www.yesmagazine.org/issues/mental-health/5-ways-small-actions-have-huge-power-20180910

Arilx 

2 comments:

  1. I've been wondering about those - might give it a try - thanks for the review

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was a tad sceptical too, but all seems to be ok so farx
      Arilx

      Delete

The cityscape

 From my all too short time spent in Birmingham my impressions are that this city does Victorian and Modern architecture fabulously. If you&...