Stunning work and very much to my taste. The lamp base below was my personal favourite. Sadly out of my price league but hey ho!
The life and adventures of a mildly dotty old bird.
Monday, 20 June 2016
A Light On The Tiles
"Transforming Light and Shadow" is the title of the latest exhibition at our local museum and it's showcasing the work of various ceramicists. Lack lustre it's not.
Stunning work and very much to my taste. The lamp base below was my personal favourite. Sadly out of my price league but hey ho!
Arilx
Stunning work and very much to my taste. The lamp base below was my personal favourite. Sadly out of my price league but hey ho!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Decisions, decisions.
Now that's what I call a sign. If you're wondering we plumped for a spot of lunch at the Partridge in Singleton after completing our...
-
Whoops, double whoops and thrice times whoops.....this returned home with me on Saturday. For a measly 350 pennies I could hardly leave it ...
-
Hello.... I've got a brief lull before my old school friend is arriving for supper so thought I'd just pop in. Our Christmas has th...
-
It might have been teeming down with rain on Tuesday in Battersea, but that wasn't going to dampen my spirits. Arty L and I were meetin...







Beautiful stuff there - Love the reflecting light in the first photo x
ReplyDelete