Friday 17 June 2016

Topical

There are one or two items in the British media about a National Referendum coming up later this month. You might have just have heard a mention or three in passing. By nature I'm not a political animal but I am trying to fathom it all out before I vote but for those trying to decide this will be no help whatsoever. However, hopefully it will inject a little humour into the whole process and make you smile!


Being a kindly soul I've provided the original to get you in the groove!



Arilx

2 comments:

  1. Accurate poster; nice song. Thank goodness I've already voted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heheheh - that poster makes more sense than any other bumpff being spewed about.

    ReplyDelete

The cityscape

 From my all too short time spent in Birmingham my impressions are that this city does Victorian and Modern architecture fabulously. If you&...