Monday 3 February 2020

Hearty

In between sorting bottle tops, sewing with the Mythago Elemental ladies and performing on the stage at the Anderida Druid conference I snatched a bit of time over the weekend to use up some woolly odds and ends I've kept from other projects.


I've still got three more colourways to do and then the plan is to make all sorts of hearts the same size but without any outlay....I intend to use up stuff I've already got and recycle other saved bits where possible. Longterm I hope to stick them onto my kitchen door to cheer it up and hide the its current ugly look. Here's hoping anyway!

Arilx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Friday

 Hope everyone has a good Easter break. I saw this massive pug shaped egg on one of my recent forays and the utter ridiculousness of it just...