Thursday 13 August 2020

Night time robbery!

With the high temperatures at night we're currently experiencing there's no thieving of the duvet here at GBT at present. Under normal circumstances I am a horror for this....reeling the duvet in a like a fishing line and then when I overheat [I am a woman of that marvellous age who can change temperature every five minutes for no apparent reason!] then hurling it off. This is all done in my sleep, but I do feel for Mr GBT who, bless him, does his very best to retrieve his share without disturbing me!! Thought this funny cartoon might be familiar to some!!

Arilx



6 comments:

  1. Hehe! Jon & Frank are the guilty part when it comes to duvet theft & taking up most of the bed in this house. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's always one or two in your case! Humphrey is such a good mouser that we keep him downstairs at night time.
      Arilx

      Delete
  2. So funny, and I could have written this same post. I'l admit, on the humid days, I am running the air conditioner at night, but then still am on and off all night with the covers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. With the fan on I'd suddenly wake up and be too cold. Thankfully it's much cooler here now. Arilx

      Delete
  3. I read in a newspaper the other day that many couples are now changing to having two single duvets on their shared big bed.....stops all the tugging back and forth. Sounded like a good idea to me and works well if you do not use an upper sheet with the duvet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My German friend did this. It makes perfect sense to me. Arilx

      Delete

Good Friday

 Hope everyone has a good Easter break. I saw this massive pug shaped egg on one of my recent forays and the utter ridiculousness of it just...