Never let it be said that I am anything but gnat bottomed. However, that does not equate with being mean, which is an exceedingly unattractive trait in my book. Nevertheless I might have been just a tad tight with my outlay of 25 pennies on this particular occasion yet knowing me with my love of a bargain this I felt summed me up. Made me and the recipients of this oh so lovely card smile!
And yes it did genuinely come from Tescos!
Arilx
The life and adventures of a mildly dotty old bird.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Goosed
29th September is Michaelmas and was once the traditional day for hosting a goose fair. It also happened to be my birthday and this old goos...
-
Whoops, double whoops and thrice times whoops.....this returned home with me on Saturday. For a measly 350 pennies I could hardly leave it ...
-
Hello.... I've got a brief lull before my old school friend is arriving for supper so thought I'd just pop in. Our Christmas has th...
-
It might have been teeming down with rain on Tuesday in Battersea, but that wasn't going to dampen my spirits. Arty L and I were meetin...

Hehehehehe
ReplyDelete