It is most definitely an art form I would say and one I have finely honed over the years. Some may cruelly call it procrastinating or twonking about as it is affectionately known here at GBT. Below is a rather fine example to encourage you to waste further time. For some reason they are known as Easter Eggs!
Ho hum s'pose I'd better go and change into my painting clothes as that's what I actually should be getting on with....
Arilx
The life and adventures of a mildly dotty old bird.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Madfabulous
It was a bit of an overcast rainy day [not surprising really as we were in Wales which is renowned for it] when we paid Plas Newydd House a ...
-
Whoops, double whoops and thrice times whoops.....this returned home with me on Saturday. For a measly 350 pennies I could hardly leave it ...
-
Hello.... I've got a brief lull before my old school friend is arriving for supper so thought I'd just pop in. Our Christmas has th...
-
It might have been teeming down with rain on Tuesday in Battersea, but that wasn't going to dampen my spirits. Arty L and I were meetin...

No comments:
Post a Comment