but my sources have provided with a juicy snippet.....coming soon to a TV screen near you.......
BUMFUZZLE......yes I feel such a glorious word needs to be hollered loudly!
Originating from Southern America it means to confuse and by now you should be totally bumfuzzled. Just keep an eye out for its debut in the UK media world of advertising and don't forget you heard it first!
Arilx
The life and adventures of a mildly dotty old bird.
Friday, 28 February 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Decisions, decisions.
Now that's what I call a sign. If you're wondering we plumped for a spot of lunch at the Partridge in Singleton after completing our...
-
Whoops, double whoops and thrice times whoops.....this returned home with me on Saturday. For a measly 350 pennies I could hardly leave it ...
-
Hello.... I've got a brief lull before my old school friend is arriving for supper so thought I'd just pop in. Our Christmas has th...
-
It might have been teeming down with rain on Tuesday in Battersea, but that wasn't going to dampen my spirits. Arty L and I were meetin...
No comments:
Post a Comment