I'm not all about dark Morris Dancing, Steampunk, black flowers, Gothic horror you know. I'm just as attracted to the pretties aswell- I am a true Libran and like everything in balance so here's the other set of photos I took on my recent day out with E to Arundel!
Technically it's little more that a picturesque village but because it has the castle [owned by the Duke of Norfolk] and the RC cathedral it's a crowd puller. It's very hilly but on the plus side it has loads of charming tearooms in which to quench your thirst and rest your weary legs! As a local I'd say well worth visiting out of the main tourist season.
Arilx
The life and adventures of a mildly dotty old bird.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Madfabulous
It was a bit of an overcast rainy day [not surprising really as we were in Wales which is renowned for it] when we paid Plas Newydd House a ...
-
Whoops, double whoops and thrice times whoops.....this returned home with me on Saturday. For a measly 350 pennies I could hardly leave it ...
-
Hello.... I've got a brief lull before my old school friend is arriving for supper so thought I'd just pop in. Our Christmas has th...
-
It might have been teeming down with rain on Tuesday in Battersea, but that wasn't going to dampen my spirits. Arty L and I were meetin...









No comments:
Post a Comment