The life and adventures of a mildly dotty old bird.
Saturday, 24 October 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Madfabulous
It was a bit of an overcast rainy day [not surprising really as we were in Wales which is renowned for it] when we paid Plas Newydd House a ...
-
Whoops, double whoops and thrice times whoops.....this returned home with me on Saturday. For a measly 350 pennies I could hardly leave it ...
-
Hello.... I've got a brief lull before my old school friend is arriving for supper so thought I'd just pop in. Our Christmas has th...
-
It might have been teeming down with rain on Tuesday in Battersea, but that wasn't going to dampen my spirits. Arty L and I were meetin...

Tee hee! Our little poodle Charlie might fall into that category - he used to nip everyone, especially men, who dared to come through the gate, despite our sign. He's too old now and doesn't bother but he likes to bark at 'intruders' which is less embarrassing.
ReplyDeleteYou made me smile- little dogs can be quite feisty can't they!
ReplyDeleteArilx
We once had a cat that terrorised dogs as they passed. Eventually it had to be put-down (on police order) because of its aggression.
ReplyDeleteCrikey Cro- I had a tortie who lay in wait and then chased various unsuspecting hounds as they walked past. She could be very aggresive but never of that magnitude!
ReplyDeleteArilx