We are about to undertake a couple of redecorating projects here at GBT which has meant in effect that I've spent the last few weeks seeing what's on the market. Having learnt the hard way when the chosen paint at our old flat turned out to be a dead ringer for a tub of mint choc chip icecream [not the intended effect and nothing like the colour chart], nowadays I carefully check using tester pots and send for a small selection of wallpaper samples before I part with my groats. Thankfully it's been a fairly painless process as I know instantly when I've found the right thing. Had this not been the case it would seem that wallpaper is perfect for possibly the most impractical dresses in the world....I thoroughly enjoyed the original artistry of the window dresser though when I saw these in Belfast and can honestly say I've never seen the like before.
Arilx
The life and adventures of a mildly dotty old bird.
Wednesday, 21 September 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Recommendation
We were chatting about upcoming hols with some Mythago friends and when I mentioned Anglesey they suggested a nearby NT property which I had...
-
Whoops, double whoops and thrice times whoops.....this returned home with me on Saturday. For a measly 350 pennies I could hardly leave it ...
-
Hello.... I've got a brief lull before my old school friend is arriving for supper so thought I'd just pop in. Our Christmas has th...
-
It might have been teeming down with rain on Tuesday in Battersea, but that wasn't going to dampen my spirits. Arty L and I were meetin...



No comments:
Post a Comment