Arilx
The life and adventures of a mildly dotty old bird.
Sunday, 18 September 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Recommendation
We were chatting about upcoming hols with some Mythago friends and when I mentioned Anglesey they suggested a nearby NT property which I had...
-
Whoops, double whoops and thrice times whoops.....this returned home with me on Saturday. For a measly 350 pennies I could hardly leave it ...
-
Hello.... I've got a brief lull before my old school friend is arriving for supper so thought I'd just pop in. Our Christmas has th...
-
It might have been teeming down with rain on Tuesday in Battersea, but that wasn't going to dampen my spirits. Arty L and I were meetin...
Oops...I seem to have lost my comment.Let's start again.
ReplyDeleteI have loved watching The Last Leg, especially as Adam Hills is my "celebrity Crush du Jour" but this tribute by Alex was the best. It sums up the Paralympics so well.
I agree wholeheartedly about Adam Hills...
DeleteArilx