The life and adventures of a mildly dotty old bird.
Wednesday, 21 December 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Madfabulous
It was a bit of an overcast rainy day [not surprising really as we were in Wales which is renowned for it] when we paid Plas Newydd House a ...
-
Whoops, double whoops and thrice times whoops.....this returned home with me on Saturday. For a measly 350 pennies I could hardly leave it ...
-
Hello.... I've got a brief lull before my old school friend is arriving for supper so thought I'd just pop in. Our Christmas has th...
-
It might have been teeming down with rain on Tuesday in Battersea, but that wasn't going to dampen my spirits. Arty L and I were meetin...

Solstice blessings, one day I would like to see the sun rise from there, until then I'll contend myself with the clouds and rain!
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteArilx
Seasonal celebrations to you Aril. Stonehenge on December 21-what a way to greet winter. We visited on March 21 three years ago but no dancing involved.The date was coincidental not planned for the spring equinox.
ReplyDeleteThank you. We were in the stones on Sunday, but there was open access for everyone yesterday.
DeleteArilx