Monday 18 September 2017

Wacky Races

This is my new favourite early Sunday evening viewing. I have developed a serious addiction to the Red Bull Soap Box Races on Dave. The sight of people doing hilarious madcap things and enjoying every minute of it is such a tonic. If you haven't encountered it here's a little taster from this year's London Race


Mr GBT is another convert. It puts me in mind of the Birdmen of Bognor who dress up and then fling themselves off the end of the pier....think I might have just added these two items onto the wishlist of things to see!

Arilx

2 comments:

  1. Aah yes...already a feature in our house when hubby is not working! x

    ReplyDelete

Good Friday

 Hope everyone has a good Easter break. I saw this massive pug shaped egg on one of my recent forays and the utter ridiculousness of it just...