At dark times or on dark days I stop and notice the beauty of the world around me. It brings me back to a place of calm and hope.
Arilx
The life and adventures of a mildly dotty old bird.
Went to my first day of dance in Carshalton [which I didn't see much of beyond the pubs!] a few days ago. My single photo was of this 3....
This time of year there is a certain light that catches the changing leaf colour - like you say - dark times or dark days - these are definitely spots of light relief x
ReplyDeleteThe leaves were beautiful today with the sunlight backlighting them. aRilx
DeleteTruth.
ReplyDeleteMe too. X
ReplyDeleteWe got quite a bit of snow on Tuesday, but now it is melting, and I see my geranium, still fighting to hold it's green and purple poking through. It is an interesting beauty paradox.
ReplyDeleteHere here Aril. x
ReplyDelete